Due to the increased elimination of impurities and wastes, and increased oxygen in your body, you may experience minor detox effects. You could also experience some unblocking of the human energy system (chi, qi, prana, etc.). Some people experience no symptoms at all, while others experience one or more of the following. This list has been compiled from the feedback forms of hundreds of students who attended our T5T Workshops.
- Slight headache, as if you have given up coffee or fasted for the day.
- A metallic taste in the mouth.
- Achy joints for a day or so.
- Darker, stronger-smelling urine.
- Stronger smelling body odour.
- Changes in bowel function. Diarrhoea, strong bowel movements, or initial constipation.
- Slight nausea.
- Initial fatigue as the body balances itself.
- Cold or flu-like symptoms that last a day or two.
- Runny nose or sinuses clearing.
- A tic or involuntary muscle movement over one eye.
- Mild rash or pimples.
- Moodiness, either a bit snappy or teary.
One thing to be aware of is that the spinning movement in Rite No 1 can cause dizziness and nausea if repetitions are built up too quickly. Read more.
Basically, the best advice is to follow the monks' instructions to begin with just 3 repetitions in your first week, adding 2 more every week, until you are doing the required 21 repetitions of each movement daily.
Consult your physician if these symptoms are severe or if they continue for longer than a few days to a week.
Click links to Download
© This work is the intellectual property of its author and is fully copyrighted. It may not be copied or republished in any medium (including but not limited to electronic and print media) without the express permission of the author. All rights are reserved.