1. There Are Lots of Health Claims For The Five Tibetans - Are They All True?
Claims for the benefits of performing the Rites have proliferated over the web, becoming increasingly exaggerated to a point where they have been made to sound like a 'miracle cure' – an ancient, secret snake oil medicine!
People are led to believe that the Rites will completely halt their aging, help them lose enormous amounts of weight, fix their cancer, heart disease, fibroid cysts, and numerous other serious health conditions. As a result, their expectations are set incredibly high before they even begin to practice. Anything short of a miracle therefore, could be seen as rather ‘ho hum!’
To be clear – here is what the monks actually said. Download The Eye of Revelation, the original 1939 book FREE here.
..."The body has seven centres, which, in English, could be called Vortexes. These are kind of magnetic centres. They revolve at great speed in the healthy body, but when slowed down – well that is just another name for old age, ill health and senility. The quickest way to regain health, youth, and vitality is to start these magnetic centres spinning again. There are but five practices that will do this. Any one of them will be helpful, but all five are required to get glowing results. These five exercises are really not exercises at all, in the physical culture sense. The Lamas think of them as ‘Rites’ and so instead of calling them exercises or practices, we too, shall call them ‘Rites."...
And here is what most people experience (in varying degrees of intensity). There are some people whose health improves dramatically, and their Testimonials are clearly listed on this website.
This list of benefits is gathered from the direct teaching experience of myself and the T5T instructors. We have taught over 60,000 students through our workshops, private tuition, books, DVD, videos, etc. This information comes from our workshop/one-on-one tuition feedback forms, correspondence, discussions, testimonials, and completed questionnaires:
- A significant increase in energy - more the endurance type of energy as opposed to the revved-up caffeine type of energy. You feel like you can keep going and going.
- Feel calmer and less stressed - your buttons simply don't get pushed as easily anymore.
- Develop significant mental clarity with a razor-sharp focus.
- Feel stronger, more flexible and less stiff
- Enjoy seeing muscles appear on your arms, stomachs, hips, legs, and backs. Good for toning flabby arms and tightening the abdomen
- Sleep better. Some people have more vivid dreams
- Overall improvement in your health, don't seem to catch colds, etc. as often
- Helps with depression and anxiety - lifts mood and improves well-being
- More centered and at peace
- Improved self-discipline and sense of purpose
- Feel younger and more powerful
- Improved breathing - deeper, slower & more conscious
- Increased levels of Qi (chi, ki, prana, life-energy)
- Better posture
- Develops good core strength, which provides a strong foundation for any other form of exercise or modern living
- Some people lose weight; most find it easier to control weight and desire healthier foods
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Helps with the transition and symptoms of menopause
- Assists with the symptoms of menstruation
- Improved libido
Click links to Download
© This work is the intellectual property of its author and is fully copyrighted. It may not be copied or republished in any medium (including but not limited to electronic and print media) without the express permission of the author. All rights are reserved.