Here's what you can expect from practicing The 5 Rites
When you make The Five Tibetans part of your daily practice, your health improves and your level of energy increases dramatically. You have a renewed ability to deal with stress and your buttons don’t get pushed as easily. Your body starts to become more flexible.
Your mind does too. You feel focused, purposeful, and more positive. You are able to live more fully in the present moment instead of rushing for some imagined future event. This increased awareness makes for a happier, more fulfilling life. Your whole quality of life improves. It is that simple.
This list has been compiled from the feedback forms of hundreds of people attending our workshops. Most people experience one or more of the following benefits, some more than others:
- A significant increase in energy - more the endurance type of energy as opposed to the revved up caffeine type of energy. You feel like you can keep going and going.
- Feel calmer and less stressed - your buttons simply don't get pushed as easily anymore.
- Develop significant mental clarity with a razor-sharp focus.
- Feel stronger, more flexible and less stiff.
- Enjoy seeing muscles appear on your arms, stomachs, hips, legs, and backs. Good for toning flabby arms and tightening the abdomen.
- Sleep better. Some people have more vivid dreams.
- Overall improvement in your health, don't seem to catch colds, etc. as often.
- Helps with depression and anxiety - lifts mood and improves well-being.
- More centered and at peace.
- Improved self discipline and sense of purpose.
- Feel younger and more powerful.
- Increased levels of Qi (chi, ki, prana, life-energy.)
- Better posture.
- Some people lose weight; most find it easier to control weight and desire healthier foods.
- Improved digestion and elimination.
- Helps with the transition and symptoms of menopause.
- Helps with the symptoms of menstruation.
- Improved libido.
These two benefits can also be achieved for people who learn The Five Tibetan Rites in our T5T (short for the Five Tibetans) workshops, online training course, books or videos. They are not included in the original book, "The Eye of Revelation," but make an important addition to daily well-being.
- Improves breathing - fuller, slower & more conscious. Increases day-to-day awareness of poor breathing patterns, leading to improved health and vitality.
- Develops good core strength, which provides a strong foundation for all forms of exercise or modern living. Protects and strengthens lower back and neck reducing strain and injury.
"The monks found this routine to be a key to their age-defying vitality and inner fulfilment." Natural Health Magazine (USA)
"I have practiced yoga for many years, but after having my third child, I needed some exercise that would put me back in shape and that took as little time as possible to do! T5T has been exactly what I needed. It is so simple, and yet so powerful in its effect." Susan Hayward, bestselling author of A Guide for the Advanced Soul
Click links to Download
© This work is the intellectual property of its author and is fully copyrighted. It may not be copied or republished in any medium (including but not limited to electronic and print media) without the express permission of the author. All rights are reserved.